question

Upvotes
Accepted

How can I get data on further back than 3 years using the Screener-app in Refinitiv Workspace?

Hi there!

I am trying to pull a data-set on GHG emissions Scope 1, 2 and 3 on companies in the STOXX 600 and SP 500 Indexes. I am using Refinitiv Workspace Desktop Client for Windows 11. I have found the right metrics, but when I use the Screener app in Refinitiv Workspace I can only get data for 3 years back?

When I look at the companies individually I can see that most of them have data dating back +10 years, so I know at least some of the companies have data. I would like the period 2010 - 2022.

Can anyone help? I would very much appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Thor

#producthistoricalesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @thor-jorgensen.binderup ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@thor-jorgensen.binderup

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Typically, this developer forum is for questions on and general discussions of Refinitiv APIs.

For data content or the Refintiv Workspace applications, the best and most efficient way to receive an answer is to open an inquiry to the Refinitiv Workspace suuport team via MyRefinitiv, or to call the Refinitiv Help Desk directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes

Thanks Jira, I will do that.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.