For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
48 0 1 4

How do I configure pilot environment details in java sdk generated using swaggers?

Note: I have tried Quick start and it worked, I am trying to replicate the same requests through java sdk.

world-checkworld-check-oneswagger
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Rakesh.j. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @Rakesh.j,

Without seeing your code , your environment, and the full error message it's difficult to diagnose...also what was the exact error message after the java.net.UnknownHostException: exception?

Was it something like: Unable to resolve host "www.xyz.com": No address associated with hostname ? ...that could be your network or a typo in the URL

Have you successfully written and run other java REST api requests and understand the sdk for these?

If you did connect and it was an authentication error, the web service returns a 401: Unauthorized error. This can be generated by simply mistyping the end point name.

Also, are you connecting to the web service from the same server as the Postman collection?

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @Rakesh.j,

I'm glad to hear the Quick Start was useful to learn the World-Check One API. As you can imagine we have numerous environments our customers are developing their applications with, where they have experience with their IDEs. Hence, we don't support 3rd party IDEs, tools, SDKs, and all languages. For your question, which is a generic question about software development, there are several sites for this, here's just one example. Also, perhaps someone else on the Development Portal has implemented a java sdk for some other product.

http://rnavagamuwa.com/open-source/generate-client-side-code-using-swagger-codegen/

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
48 0 1 4

Hi @brian.bourgault,

Thank you for the help, I have fired a request from java SDK, however I am currently getting the below error

" java.net.UnknownHostException: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server"

Is this because of the authentication? If so, how do i proceed?

Note : I have used the same api-key used in postman for authentication

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
48 0 1 4

Hi @brian.bourgault,

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the help again. Issue is due to my network settings. I am able to connect now

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.