For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Add multiple RICs from the same market to the DSS template

I am using the DSS API to extract information from RIC using a termplate, in which I add the instruments using the InstrumentListAppendIdentifiers service and send this value (*) to the source field.
Now what I need is to add an ISIN and all the entries I have for the FTP/VPA market and I am not achieving it. Since if in the source field I send the market (FTP) it adds only the primary RIC.
Is there a way to include all the RICs of a market?
I have tried using the RIC search services but they all return one RIC per market.
#technologydss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @gosantos

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@gosantos

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I assume that you already knew how to use the Source property with an ISIN.

Identifiers": [
    {
      "Identifier": "US4592001014",
      "IdentifierType": "Isin",
      "Source": "*"
    }

It will append all RICs for that ISIN, as shown in the response.

"ValidationResult": {
        "ValidInstrumentCount": 157,
        "OpenAccessSegments": [],
        "StandardSegments": [
            {
                "Code": "E",
                "Description": "Equity",
                "Count": 157
            }
        ],

Regarding including all the RICs of a market, you may need to contact the Datascope Select support team directly via MyRefinitiv to verify if we have an instrument code that can return all RICs in the FTP/VPA market. However, I can't find the FTP or VPA market in the exchange list.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.