question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 11 17

ADH Cache MBO

I am testing MBO behavior when ADH/ADS is set up in caching. I am sending a query for MBO RIC and get a response back with Summary Data and the Orderbook multi part solicited refresh message. While keeping the subscription on, I query the same RIC via the ADH and expectedly ADH responds back but this time I just see the summary data and no multi part solicited refresh message. Is there any way that the ADH is enabled in caching to maintain the orderbook, or the ADH just caches the summary data?

#productADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @vishal.anand ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thank you,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @vishal.anand

I have checked the ADH and ADS Administrator Guide documents. I cannot find any detail on how the RTDS cache handles the MBO (and MBP) data, the documents just describe that they support Marketfeed, ANSI Page, and RDM formats caching.

I strongly suggest you contact the ADH support team to help you with this RTDS caching behavior question. You can contact the team via https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html website.

contact-adh-support-2.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.