For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 3

The modificationDate is not updated when a result object changes.

The modificationDate is not updated when a result object changes.

Example:

• I screen individual "Putin" at 4pm today and a case is created with 18 results.
  • When I call SEQ-case-investigate-case-details: Fetch full case details, I see the modificationDate of the screen is 4pm today (this is good).
  • When I call SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results, I see that the modificationDate for all the results is the same time, 4pm today (this is good).

• At 5pm I give a resolution (through your site) to one of the 18 results as False, No Match.

• When I call SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results again, I now see the resolution information, with the resolutionDate of 5pm today (this is good). But, the modificationDate for the record is NOT changing, it still shows 4pm today instead of 5pm today.
  • The same is true when I add a "Review" to a result - the review section is updated in the result details with a reviewDate of 5pm today, but the modificationDate does not change.

Questions: Is there another way to get when a screening result has changed? Do we need to look at reviewDate, resolutionDate, and modificationDate? Are there other dates we need to look at?

#productscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jp

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @jp,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To further comment on your query,

• Result/Record Modification Date: When you screen an entity and in the results array for each matched record you will be able to find the creationDate and modificatioDate. This modificationDate will only be changed if there are any specific changes to the existing details of the matched result.
  • Case Modification Date: The case modificationDate will be changed whenever you perform any kind of modification to your case it may be whether resolving, reviewing, rescreening etc.,

Hope this clarifies, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.