question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 11 17

rsslWrite return values.

I am facing an error where I am getting followiong return values from rsslWrite call: -2147483637 or -2147483549.

Now the return from rsslWrite in is rtrInt32 (RsslRet), Are the above values returned because of rollover of 32 bits boundaries?

Is it safe to assume that a negative value from rsslWrite is because of an error? Or to be sure of an error we should check RsslError structure's rsslErrorId that we pass in rsslWrite call?

#technologycupaupa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @vishal.anand ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@vishal.anand

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@vishal.anand

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I checked the ETA developer guide (10.9.6 rsslWrite Return Code) and found that the API shouldn't return those negative values.

Please verify the version of the API used by the application. The latest version of the API is RTSDK 2.1.3 or ETA 3.7.3.

You may upgrade the application to use the latest version of the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.