question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

refinitiv in excel

hi,

I have created a formula for the last trade prices, but I can't make the interval show in seconds instead of minutes. Is there any way to do this?
=@RHistory($A$2:$A$15,"TRDPRC_1.Timestamp;TRDPRC_1.Close;TRDPRC_1.Open","START:"&$C$3&" END:"&$D$3&" CODE:SEDOL INTERVAL:1M",,"TSREPEAT:NO CH:IN;Fd",D8)

#technologyexceltradeprice-history
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @itkachivska, have you had a look at the training online, or the articles on the Developer Portal? If these are insuficient, would you mind letting us know (i) which version or Workspace Excel or Eikon Excel you are using and (ii) an example SEDOL for an instrument you are interested in, and (iii) what CD & PD stand for?

Hi @itkachivska ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@itkachivska Thanks for your question - this is a forum for programmatic usage of APIs - it seems you have an in-product question - does this work for you?

=@TR("BQB5MV0","CF_LAST")

You can also use the formula builder app in Excel which can automatically build the formula for you if you put in some certain instrument, fields and parameters - all the guidance is provided by the app itself. If you need more support for in product queries - please click the Contact Us menu item (under Helios menu in Eikon) or Get Help & Support menu item (under ? menu in Workspace) to open a ticket.

I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.