question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 4

FX forward Quarterly and Yearly RICs

Good morning,

I am looking for EUR/USD forward FX rates to use in Excel, i am currently using RICs like "FCEUc2" for monthly continuous contract,

I found only monthly continuous contracts, are there existing RICs for Quarter and Yearly continuous FX contracts ?

I thank you by advance,

#contentrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
5k 16 2 7

Hi @Amine.Sabri ,

This forum is dedicated for API related questions and for moderators of this forum may not have deep understanding of the content. For similar questions I would suggest raising content query via HelpDesk. In the meantime, I am sending you a screenshot from Continuation RICs guideline accessible in Workspace which might help to address your question:

screenshot-2024-02-19-at-111440.png

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 4

No problem i will do so thank you for the feedback,

Have a great day

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.