Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
54 1 0 5

How can one retrieve a list of Bonds in Workspace Excel?

Until the migration from Eikon to Workspace, I used the function RSearch in Excel under Windows 10 to retrieve a number of bonds according to prespecified criteria.

After the migration, RSearch does not work anymore. I have tried replacing it with RDP.Search, bit I get the error "Invalid search criteria".

Please see the attached screenshot for a description of the error.

bond-search-error.jpg

#contentexcelworkspace-upgrade
bond-search-error.jpg (109.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.6k 20 6 9

@IoannisG Thanks for your question and sorry to hear about your issue - this is an API forum dedicated to API issues - you seem to have an in-product excel function query which is best dealt with by the product support team who can give you all the formula parameters. I have opened the following support case number: 13325434 on your behalf and someone from the Excel support team will reach out to you via email shortly. I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.