question

Upvotes
Accepted
100 14 15 20

is VOD.L a composite or LSE only trade?

I can only subscribe to VOD.L; however there are other exchanges like Bats (VODL.BS), Chi-X (VODL.CHI), Turquoise etc. However I can't subscribe to them. So is VOD.L a composite trade on LSE? If not, how can I get subscribe to Euro Bats, Chi-X and Turquoise? Thanks.

elektron-sdktreprfarfa-apiexchanges
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @jzhaoI, have contacted content support team and gotten a confirmation that VOD.L is only LSE trade. It is not composite.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thank you very much

Upvotes
11.3k 25 9 14

It seems that the RIC names you used for other exchanges are not correct. RIC name is case sensitive. The last letter of RIC name for Vodafone Group on other exchange is "l", instead of "L".

For example, BATS (VODl.BS), CHI-X (VODl.CHI), Turquoise(VODl.TQ)

You can use the RIC search tool to search for RIC name.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul. confirmed the RIC name has a lowercase "L", like VODl.BS. However, I couldn't subscribe to it because somehow they're not permissioned. My main question is still not answered: is VOD.L is composite trade? thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.