question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 3

Historical Institutional ownership over time

Hello, I'm kinda new to refinitiv with no programming skills and just was wondering if someone could help me out to get the amount of institutional ownership (just the big three) over time of a company.

Let's say I want information for the company Equinor listed in the Oslo stock exchange (EQNR.OL).

Is there any way I could find this information in refinitiv structured as in the picture attached?

captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-08-060302.png

Thank you so much in advance!

pythonworkspace#technology#contentdownload-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jon.alonso

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thank you,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @jon.alonso

I would suggest you reach out to the help desk (Get Help & Feedback - F1) and they will bring in a content expert to determine if the information you are after is available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 3

Thank you @nick.zincone , I found out that the data is available! thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.