question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 5

Historical Institutional ownership over time

Hello, I'm kinda new to refinitiv with no programming skills and just was wondering if someone could help me out to get the amount of institutional ownership (just the big three) over time of a company.

Let's say I want information for the company Equinor listed in the Oslo stock exchange (EQNR.OL).

Is there any way I could find this information in refinitiv structured as in the picture attached?

captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-08-060302.png

Thank you so much in advance!

pythonworkspace#technology#contentdownload-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.7k 85 39 63

Hi @jon.alonso

I would suggest you reach out to the help desk (Get Help & Feedback - F1) and they will bring in a content expert to determine if the information you are after is available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 0 0 5

Thank you @nick.zincone , I found out that the data is available! thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi, could you share how to get the data. I am also looking for the data on the Big Three ownership.

Many thanks

Yilan

Hi @y.cui2 you can find it in the following link, it will entail a bit of more data processing, and might not be the fastest way but it is a robust system that allows you to gather information for several companies at the same time. It worked for more than 300 companies at the same time:

You have it in the answer side!
https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/116920/timeout-error-retrieving-data.html

Thank you so much.

But they are difficult for me as I am not able to use the codes. I normally use the Workspace Excel "Build Formula" to download data.

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.