question

Upvotes
Accepted
66 3 5 7

Getting error trying to install DatastreamDSWS2R in R Studio

R studio - DatastreamDSWS2R error 2.pngR studio - DatastreamDSWS2R error.pngI cannot seem to install DatastreamDSWS2R package into R Studio, and when trying to run below code, i get error. pls assist.

First attachment is what i see when trying to install dsws package.

Second attachement is when trying to run a sample code, and getting error trying to display results.

#productdsws-apir-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bob.kim

The DSWS username and password are on the attached picture. I have removed that picture. Please change the password of that DSWS username.

Hello @bob.kim

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@bob.kim

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 253 52 74

@bob.kim

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please run the following command to make sure the DatastreamDSWS2R library is installed properly.

library(DatastreamDSWS2R)

1712633626721.png

According to the error, it could be the firewall or network issue that block the connections. You may need to contact the network team to unblock the connections.

1712636015330.png

1712633626721.png (11.7 KiB)
1712636015330.png (133.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.