For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 3

it's possible to export record

Hello,

I want to export records via the World-Check One API just like on the web application. I noticed the endpoint SEQ-async-report-download, but it seems that I can only export a report of type CASE_DOSSIER

1713257842081.png

Thank you

#productworldcheck-one-apiexportreports
1713257842081.png (15.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
246 2 0 1

Hi @billy.prak ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Currently if you want to download just record using API which is not possible however you can download reports for Case related match records by downloading CASE_DOSSIER report by using different filter .

for sample if we use below filter it will download CASE DOSSIER report including match records with below filter.

"reportFilter": "(includeUnresolvedMatches==true;includePositiveMatches==true;includePossibleMatches==true;includeFalseMatches==true;includeUnspecifiedMatches==true;providerType==WATCHLIST)"

You can use filters according to your use case.

Please go through documentation for getting more information.

LSEG World-Check One API

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 0 3

Hi @Pandey Vivek,

thank you for your response, it's exactly what I needed !

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.