question

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Is there a method to retrieve historical minute by minute VWAP data?

I am using the RD Library and have tried using historical pricing summaries/ events as well as rd_get history. When using the "tick" interval, I am able to retrieve VWAP data. I see a post from 2019 stating this is not possible but I wanted to see if this has been updated. I am using the RIC "FLNT.O", I have noticed I get much fuller datasets when using "AAPL.O" or "LSEG.L" (I assume liquidity/Pink sheet RIC is the cause) Thank you in advance.

#contenthistoricalrefinitiv-data-libraries
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Chris.Iemma

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply, and then close the question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
17.5k 82 39 63

Hi @Chris.Iemma

After checking the RDP Playground, I don't see the VWAP available for minute bars

1714001727791.png

It's probably best to follow up with the content team to see if there are any plans to include this measure. Feel free to open a content ticket for this specific service.

1714001727791.png (150.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Nick, this is helpful.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.