question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Extract ESG scores based on ISIN codes

I am using Refinitiv Eikon Datastream in Excel. I want to extract the ESG scores of several companies I have collected in a sample, I have the ISIN codes belonging to those companies. How can I insert those ISIN codes in Datastream to extract the ESG scores belonging to those companies?

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikon#productesgisin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
10.6k 20 6 9

@jerome.vanmaastricht If you have a list of isin codes you can pass them to an Eikon function in excel to get access to the ESG scores. You can see what ESG information is available using the Excel Formula Builder. This is a programmatic API forum - if you need any help on Excel directly please use the Contact Us but in the Eikon Helios menu where you can open a ticket and will get SLA based support. I hope this can help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.