question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Hi, a Client of ours wants to use Numeric RIC = MSNc34 instead of Alphanumeric RIC = MSNJ24

One of our Client wants to use Numeric RIC = MSNc34 instead of Alphanumeric RIC = MSNJ24 for Futures LME TIN. I would like to see how it looks like on the refinitiv page.

#technologyrfa#contentfuturescommodities
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.3k 62 15 21

The IDN_RDF is a service name. Are these locally published RIC's by the client - I am not able to find any information about it.

Also, what do you mean by Alphaneumeric RIC. A RIC can be composed of letters and numbers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.3k 62 15 21

Hi @satyam.chawla,

Please explain the question. These two MSNJ24 and MSNc34 are invalid RICs and cannot be used to get data using RFA API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Apology Gurpreet. We are currently using IDN_RDF|MSNJ24 which is Alphanumeric RIC however we want to use Numeric RIC code as and I guess it is IDN_RDF|MSNc34 and want to understand if that is possible.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Is it possible to have a call to discuss our requirement which we received from one of our mutual client.

Thanks,
Satyam

icon clock
10 |1500

You can reach out to your LSEG account manager, who can help setup a meeting.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.