question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 7 12 20

PLVApi.Dll

Hi, I'm trying to run VBA code written by someone else, in Excel. I have the Workspace Add In running, and logged in. When I run the VBA code, I get this error message:

1720783429408.png

This dll indeed does not exist in the path indicated in the error window. I thought it might be elsewhere, but I cannot find it in my PC. I looked in the folders that were created with the Excel Add Ins when I installed them, i.e.: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\Y" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon\Z". In there, there are several dlls that were used in the VBA code, e.g.: "RhistoryAPI.dll"; but the PLVApi.Dll is nowhere to be seen... Can I download it anywhere?

#technologyexcelvbaadfin
1720783429408.png (9.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
84.6k 287 53 77

@danieluphromes

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I can find this file on my machine. This file is for Eikon, not Workspace. Therefore, you can't use it when running Workspace.

Please contact the helpdesk team via MyAccount to verify what the problem is.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.