question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

PORTS data pulled in API

I am trying to compile a list of all vessels that have left a list of ports. I have checked the 'PORTS' app. This works well but doesn't have origin port or commodity as columns in the result. I would like to pull this in Python too if that's easier.

I have a list of 17 berths. I am trying to figure out how to generate a list of all vessels that have departed from any one of the 17 berths within a given time range.

#technologyrefinitiv-data-platform-librariescodebookvessel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7k 18 2 8

Hi @MarkJoseph.Canada,

Have you checked the shipping example in Codebook under /__Examples__/06. Commodities Research/06.03. Shipping/?

It is a comprehensive guide to quickstart to get shipping data with RD Libraries for Python which will be helpful for your query. Please have a look and let us know if any issues.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.