question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

FixSpec in API format

I am trying to understand how to interpret Trade and Market condition qualifiers in tick history data. I have looked at the documentation provided at https://refinitiv.fixspec.com/stack/specs/elektron and i understand the meaning of those values.

I wanted to ask, is there an API available that that defines all the enum values that are described in the fix spec document or do I have to define these enum myself? I guess the real time data library must be using these enums as it is and i could use them in my tick history reader for parsing and converting the values into enums? could you please advise? thanks .

api#contentrest-apitrth-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
85k 289 53 77

@mikee.iketani

Thank you for reaching out to us.

All Real-Time enum values are defined in the data dictionay file (Enumtype.def).

You can get the latest file from the Software Downloads. It is in the MDS - General product family and Refinitiv Real-Time Template Service Pack product.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.