question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Can i get for Eikon api python, to generate a code for m&a deals screenin?

i need help for Eikon api python, to generate a code for m&a deals screening: worldwide deals, announcement date between 01.01.2010-31.07.2024, status completed, The deal value >$1 million, Both acquirer as target are Listed on a stock exchange, The acquirer holds <50% of the target’s publicly traded shares before the announcement date and >50% after, exclude financial or utilities industries (firms with primary Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) codes between 6000 and 6999 or between 4000 and 4999) , I want the data to display the deal number, announcement date (sorted from oldest to latest), target permid, target SIC, target nation, acquirer permid, acquirer sic, acquirer nation, deal value, payment type

#contentpython apiscreeningdeals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
87.1k 294 53 79

@Roopa S

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You can use the Screener app in the Workspace or Eikon Excel to generate this formula. Then, use the same formula with the get_data method in the library, such as LSEG Data Library for Pyhon. You can check the example on GitHub.

Otherwise, you can also refer to this Find Your Right Companies with SCREENER | the Data Library (Python) article.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.