question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

It looks like the libraries for VB code have been removed over the weekend. eg. AdfinXRtLib.AdxRtList. If this is not supported, can we get a workaround?

Hello Team, raising this question on behalf of a client.
It looks like the libraries for VB code have been removed over the weekend. eg. AdfinXRtLib.AdxRtList. If this is not supported, can we get a workaround?

capture.jpg

capture.jpg

capture.jpg

eikon#product
capture.jpg (40.4 KiB)
capture.jpg (30.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11k 22 6 9

@axelrose.bermillo Thanks for your question - It looks like you have Eikon as I saw the helios menu on a floating toolbar. What version are you using? Have you tried re-referencing the missing components in VBA editor Tools --> References menu:

1726481554256.png

I seem to remember that there are 3 versions of Eikon delivered - the X, Y and Z - this allows for rollback. Say you cannot find the libs in the Y\Bin - could you try in Z\Bin and X\Bin. I will speak to the team to see if there have been any changes but I doubt they would just disappear. I hope this can help.

1726481554256.png (217.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.