question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

DSS REST API - How to get ISIN under ID and ID Type using Legal Entity Detail Template

Hello,

How can I retrieve ISIN information under ID and ID Type fields using Legal Entity Detail Template of DSS API. I have provided ISIN in my API request under Entity identifiers. However, the response pulls OrgIDs under ID and ID Type. The same extraction when I run in GUI, I get ISIN under ID and ID Type. Can you please assist? I have noticed a similar search in Dev Portal. But that says to use User Defined Identifiers. But I would like to know if we can set any condition in API request to retrieve ISIN under ID and ID Type rather than under User Defined Identifiers.

Previous Question Link: https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/62971/dss-rest-api-legal-entity-detail-to-get-isin-code.html

API Query:

{

"ExtractionRequest": {

"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.LegalEntityDetailExtractionRequest",

"ContentFieldNames": [

"Headquarters Country Description",

"Headquarters City/Town",

"Headquarters Postal/Zip Code",

"Headquarters Street5",

"Headquarters Street4",

"Headquarters Street3",

"Headquarters Street2",

"Headquarters Street1",

"Official Name",

"ID Type",

"ID"

],

"IdentifierList": {

"@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.EntityIdentifierList",

"EntityIdentifiers": [

{

"Identifier": "DE0005140008",

"IdentifierType": "Isin",

"UserDefinedIdentifier": "DE0005140008"

},

{

"Identifier": "US718286BB24",

"IdentifierType": "Isin",

"UserDefinedIdentifier": "US718286BB24"

}

]

},

"Condition": {

"DeltaDays": 1000

}

}

}

#technologydss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
87k 294 53 79

@Anirudh Vishnubhatla

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I checked the REST API Reference Tree and couldn't find any conditions in the request to retrieve ISIN under ID and ID Type.

1726636898506.png

However, you can contact the DSS support team directly via MyAccount to confirm this.

1726636898506.png (41.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.