question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 3 3

How to hide a question

How do I ask a question in this forum and block its publication for everyone ?

publication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dtop

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Contacted the forum admin to verify it.

Hello @dtop

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@dtop, only Thomson Reuters staff have the option to make their own queries private, i.e. only visible to Thomson Reuters staff. Customers do not have this possibility.

The purpose of a forum is to share questions and answers. If you do not want your query to be visible to other people you can open a ticket with the Thomson Reuters support desk here: http://my.thomsonreuters.com/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

@dtop I think, you can set privacy setting to "Private (Only Thomson Reuters users can view this Q&A)" when you try to ask a question.

capture.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 3 3

I don't see this screen (no possibility to set the privacy settings of the question). Is it related to my profile ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.