question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Listed companies at deutsche börse incl headquarter

Hello.

I am a new user and would really appreciate some help.

I need a list of companies listed at deutsche börse between 2000 - 2016 including

- headquarter,

- Asstes,

- (long term) debt

- Stock return

Is there a way to get this data?

Kind regards

Anthony

eikoneikon-com-apidataequities
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks, AHS

@student,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi Anthony,

If you're using Eikon and retrieving this data into Excel would be sufficient for you, I suggest you call Thomson Reuters Helpdesk. An agent will be happy to guide you through the steps of retrieving this data into Excel. You can find the list of Helpdesk phone numbers by typing in PHONE/HELP into a Quote app in Eikon application. This forum is for software developers using Thomson Reuters APIs. If you're looking to retrieve this data through an API, then please specify which API you're using.

Best regards,

Alex

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.