For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 5 10 6

HSBC - After First Screening

rlst.zipHi, Thanks for the previous answers.
I wanted to confirm with you then, analyzing the response of the WebService:
Cases /% CaseSystemId% / auditEvents

If the service returns me many occurrences of results [] then it means that there is a positive match and if results come to me empty it is because there is no match so the person is not high risk.

Could you provide me with data to prove of someone who does not of results and another case that throws me many matchs in order to test every results.

I am attaching the answer to a case I have already tried.
Thank you very much.

world-checkworld-check-one
rlst.zip (963 B)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @jcgarcia,

If the get screening results returns non empty array (after screening the case) then it only there are matches, it does not mean there is a positive match, that is only something you can do when you review the matches.

If there are no matches then the totalResultCount will be 0 and the results[] (null)

For more information, you can read the documentation in the ScreenCaseAuditDetails also with trying a couple examples. For no matches, try a name like "asdf jklm" that will not match.

For Audit screening requests, I filter using the follow query (as in SEQ-8 Postman collection), by setting the eventDate you can filter out older screens, else remove the filter from the query from all screening results.

"actionType==SCREENED_CASE;actionedByUserId==a0432928-35b5-494c-a182-0c97b480033a;eventDate>2017-05-08T00:00:00Z"

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.