For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
18 8 9 10

Previous Sanction Information

Hi there,

I'm using this request reference/profile/{ {worldcheck-profile-id}}, to find more detail about entities.

I was wondering if you could provide me with information, with regards to TR World-Check One API providing Previous Sanctions information, i.e. Start date of Sanction, End Date of Sanction.

Is it within the Action section of the response that this is determines this? and is it from the information below.

ProviderSourceStatus

Provider Source Status Enumeration

Type : enum (ACTIVE, DELETED, HIDDEN)

If this is the case, could you please provide definitions of what ACTIVE, DELETED and HIDDEN mean.

Further, in the request that there is a section called Actions, and each has a parameter called actionType, what is the definition of actionType, is this an action that a user need to do?

Thanks

Chris McLellan

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
526 2 2 3

Hello @dereka,

I've requested more information from the product team. When I will receive a response I will post it here.

Kamil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18 8 9 10

Hi @kamil,

Do you have an update on my question

Cheers

Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @dereka,

A provider source has a list of entities that it has provided information about. A provider source by default is ACTIVE, meaning a search of the World-Check Database for information about an entity will find the entity and information in the provider source. A HIDDEN provider source will not match the entity search and therefore not reveal the entity information. A DELETED provider source removes all entity information from the provider source.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.