For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 11 13 13

How to access the Pilot Environment for the World One Check ?

Hello, We are a registered customer, I need to access the Pilot Environment. Can someone please explain the steps that I need to do?

world-checkworld-check-onepilot-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
131 2 2 2

Hi @baskaran.subramanian

I can confirm that your baskaran.subramanian@globalsoft-solutions.com credential now has access to the Developer CommunityPortal resources including the Downloads.

--Chris H.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
131 2 2 2

Hello @baskaran.subramanian

You are already set up on the World-CheckOne pilot environment and you have registered on our Developer Community Portal.

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api

Please review the information in the Overview and Quick Start and Documentation tabs, and download the World-Check One API Documentation_v1.2 and the World-Check One - Postman Collection from the Download tab.

Set up Postman (the Chrome add-on to test the API) and then import the World-Check One - Postman Collection (above step).

https://www.getpostman.com/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postman/fhbjgbiflinjbdggehcddcbncdddomop?hl=en

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
22 11 13 13

Hi Chris, Thanks for the quick response. I followed your notes and on the Downloads tab, I just see the screen given below. I did not find any option to download the stuff. Any thoughts on this, please. My username is baskaran.subramanian@globalsoft-solutions.com. Thanks again.

worldcheckissue1.png (154.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
131 2 2 2

Hi @baskaran.subramanian

It may be that you aren't logged in when you try the Downloads tab. Certain browsers and browser versions behave differently, and sometimes you may have to log on again when going from one page to another. It's happened with me on Firefox where I'll log on, go to a tab, then I'll need to hit login again.

--Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
131 2 2 2

I can set up a WebEx for Wednesday and we can take a look at this issue. I am in the US Eastern time zone which is GMT -04:00.

--Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.