For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 5 4 4

How to use api to get the intradaypricing of inflationindex

I failed to use api to get the intradaypricing data of InflationIndex(RIC:USCPF=ECI).

I attached my source here, can you help me to fix it?

public List<XMLUpdateEntityRequest> getIntradayPricingInformation(List<XMLUpdateEntityRequest> requests)
{
var extractionsContextResult = ReutersServiceConnect();
var extractionRequest = new IntradayPricingExtractionRequest
{
IdentifierList = InstrumentIdentifierList.Create(new[] { new InstrumentIdentifier { Identifier = "USCPF=ECI", IdentifierType = IdentifierType.Ric } }, null, false),
ContentFieldNames = new[] { "RIC", "Ask Price", "Asset Type", "Bid Price", "High Price", "Low Price", "Open Price", "Trade Date", "Volume" },
Condition = new IntradayPricingCondition { ScalableCurrency = true }
};

var extractionResult = extractionsContextResult.ExtractWithNotes(extractionRequest);
var extractedRowsResult = extractionResult.Contents;

if (!extractedRowsResult.Any())
log.Write(CSMLog.eMVerbosity.M_warning, string.Format("No rows returned"));

foreach (var row in extractedRowsResult)
{
if (row.DynamicProperties.Count > 0)
{
log.Write(CSMLog.eMVerbosity.M_warning, string.Format("Ask Price = {0}", (string)row.DynamicProperties["Ask Price"]));
}
}

return requests;
}

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@shigekawa.shuichi.rr4

[Update]

After further investigation, the On Demand extraction can also retrieve data for "

USCPF=ECI RIC" if there is "AllowOpenAccessInstruments: true" added as InstrumentValidationOptions.

Please see the following sample code.

var extractionRequest = new IntradayPricingExtractionRequest
{
    IdentifierList = InstrumentIdentifierList.Create(new[] { new InstrumentIdentifier { Identifier = "USCPF=ECI", IdentifierType = IdentifierType.Ric } }, new InstrumentValidationOptions
    {
        AllowOpenAccessInstruments = true
    }
, false),
    ContentFieldNames = new[] { "RIC", "Last Price", "Trade Date", "Ask Yield", "Bid Yield" },
    Condition = new IntradayPricingCondition { ScalableCurrency = true }
};

var extractionResult = extractionsContext.ExtractRaw(extractionRequest);

The "USCPF=ECI" is Open Access Instrument. The "Allow Import of Open Access Instruments from Real-Time Feed" needs to be selected in the preference settings of DSS web GUI.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @shigekawa.shuichi.rr4,

The intraday request for instrument "USCPF=ECI" comes back as "not found". We have confirmed with the content team that for this instrument "USCPF=ECI" this is an expected behavior. Economic Indicators are inter-day (often updating once in a month). It makes no logical sense to create rules for ECI RICs which typically update once in a month.

Hope this helps,

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

But I can get the intradypricing of instrument "USCPF=ECI" on DSS GUI.

Can you tell me how to get the lastest prices of instrument "USCPF=ECI" by API.

I have tried IntradayPricingExtractionRequest,EndOfDayPricingExtractionRequest,

TimeSeriesExtractionRequest in API, but they did not work.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.