question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Equity search whole database

Hi guys,

I'm currently doing some financial research which focusing on international equity market. I'm using the data from datastream and try to download as many company as possible (yes, the more, the better).

I'm trying to select a large amount of equities at the same time, say, all US equities. However, the DFO window only show 10 results per page, that means I have to click the "all" and "next page" buttons for thousands of times to include all US equities into my selection.

So my question is: is that a simple way that I could select all equities in the same time, or is that at least a way to include a lot more numbers of reults per page through DFO search?

Thank you very much!

eikoneikon-com-apidatastream-apiequitiesdatastream-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@QCguy
Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise, please post again on this thread offering further insight into your query.
Thanks
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @QCguy

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I read your question is that you're using Datastream for Office GUI rather than any Thomson Reuters APIs. This is a developer community forum intended for software developers using Thomson Reuters APIs. The best way to get the answer to your question is to contact Thomson Reuters Support by either calling Thomson Reuters Helpdesk number in your country or using Contact Us capability in Thomson Reuters product you use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.