For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Name Transposition

Hi,

I am wondering if the Worldcheck API supports Name Transposition. I see some mention in the documentation around Audit events however I don't see it as an option on the screening request.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

As per the above

nt.png (63.1 KiB)

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @ian.bartrum,

The WC1 API does not support case creation with Name Transposition through the API.

However, if a case is created through the WC1 Application with Name Transposition turned ON, then the API will continue to use Name Transposition when screening the case. So Name Transposition is a case creation screening type selection, and case creation with Name Transposition selected through the API is not available yet.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
286 3 3 3

Hi @ian,

If you are using postman collection,then using SEQ-4a(screening request) you can able to screen a case means screening a request.For this request you have to update the case-system-id for that particular case, for which you want to send the request via environment variable.Once you screen the case successfully,it will appear WC1 API also.

Hope this will help .

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Hi @saha.shilpi1 ,

Sorry your answer makes no sense. I have no problem screening a name - I want to know specifically if there an option for Name Transposition as part of the screening request.

Ian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
286 3 3 3

Hi @ian,

May be my understanding is wrong.Will check if it's possible or not .

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.