For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 11 13 13

WC1 Pilot Environment Postman JSON file import resulted in an error in Postman. Any thoughts?

Hello Support,

When I tried to import the JSON file for WC1 Pilot environment into my Postman it resulted in an error and nothing gets imported. Below are the screen shots for your reference. Please let me know your suggestions. Thanks.

First JSON file has been imported successfully into the Postman client. But the second file (highlighted in the screenshot) resulted in an error given in the second screen shot.

First Screenshot:

Second Screenshot:

world-checkworld-check-onejsonpilot-environment
wc1issue2.png (32.2 KiB)
wc1issue1.png (55.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
286 3 3 3

Hi @Baskaran,

In your given screenshot I saw one pilot environment already exists in your postman collection.So no need to import again pilot environment.Can you please again try to import only postman_collection.json file means first file and let me know if you face the same issue or not.Please after importing the first file, attach the screenshot also.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @saha.shilpi1,

For the clean import, I have deleted all the collections from postman and try to repeat the steps to import the files from the beginning and this is what I got. Can you please confirm how many folders would be created when we import these two files? Also, please confirm how many requests would be in each collection? Please see the screenshots below.

wc1issue3.png (47.1 KiB)
wc1issue4.png (32.9 KiB)

continuation of the previous comment....

If you see on the left pane, the import created one folder and inside it contains 24 requests. Is that right? Please confirm. Thanks

wc1issue5.png (74.2 KiB)
Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @baskaran.subramanian,

I reported this to the packing team and I've tested the environment with no issues.

A new updated environment json will be out soon.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @brian.bourgault,

Should I have to wait for the new JSON files? Please advice.

Thanks,

Baskaran

Hi @baskaran.subramanian,

There's no need to wait...

Brian

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.