question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

BUG with Elektron template

I am using Elektron to get historical price data for ric SCSS.O for a range of dates 1/1/993-7/17/2017, and it is returning duplicate records (2 sets of the results). I found this by chance, there are probably others. I am requesting the following fields:

{ "Open", "High", "Low", "Universal Close Price", "Volume","VWAP", "Trade Date", "Bid", "Ask" }

Thanks

refinitiv-realtimetick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
262 12 15 19

Hi Reva and Rabramson,

Regarding the duplicate records, I had recorded the issue on JIRA <DSS-24027> and worked with our development team. I confirm that the fix on <DSS-24027> has been released to product and I have also tested the same on TRTHv2 and can see the output with no duplicate records.

Could you please retry the extraction from your side and let me know if you have additional questions?

Regards,
Beera

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.