question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 11 13 13

Which API is best suited for Salesforce?

Since there are three API for screening the details such as World check one,Screening deployed and Screening online, which API is preferable when it needs to be used in Salesforce? Does all the three API does the same functionality?Need advice for usage..

world-checkapiscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @baskaran.subramanian

All the APIs use the same World-Check data, the APIs are product specification, so clients choose the product first and then use the API for that product. The primary difference is Screening Deployed is a deployed solution, where the client has their own servers and installs the software internally in their environment and World-Check One is a hosted solution. Screening On-line is a deployed legacy application.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

From your answer, I came to an understanding that World-Check One API is best one to use it in Salesforce for the integration.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Which API Do I Use?

Salesforce provides programmatic access to your org’s information using simple, powerful, and secure application programming interfaces .

for more Information Refer help.salesforce.com

sales.png (50.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

I think the REST APR is best suited for Salesforce Development.

REST API provides a powerful, convenient, and simple REST-based web services interface for interacting with Salesforce. Its advantages include ease of integration and development, and it's an excellent choice of technology for use with mobile applications and web projects.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.