We are in progress of estimating the network bandwidth requirement for downloading TRTH v2 data. Our network team wants to know below details immediately.
Please get us required details.
- 1.Whether the Thomson Reuters supports downloading the files other than internet medium( Leased, MPLS circuits)
- 2.What are connectivity options provided by the TR
- 3.If they support dedicated circuits, Which DC will they terminate the connections and location details of their DC with preference options if any
- 4.On Bandwidth, whether they would like to suggest /recommends based on past experience/precedence ?
- 5.Do SCB needs to install equipments on their end? Or they will able to provide Ethernet port for direct terminations?