For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 6 10 6

Administration Module URL

Hi, I finished without issues the implementation of all the screening services, now we would like to know what is the URL for the administration module in the testing environment.

Thanks !

world-checkworld-check-oneauthenticationmodule
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted c3r.api@tr.com to answer this question.

Upvotes
Accepted
113 2 2 3

The URL for the User Interface is https://app.accelus.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @jcgarcia,

The WC-1 API does not support Administration requests. All Administration must be done through the World-Check One Application.

Brian

From the API Documentation:

Environment Addresses

The two environments are accessible via the following URLs:

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 6 10 6

Yes of course, those URL I already configured in my application to call the json services.

I mean the url to enter to the administration module where you can access to see a particular result for more details. I Make my self clear?

thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.