question

Upvote
Accepted
163 11 11 18

What is the timescale for TAS and TS1 support.

As far as I know DNDN082484 is postponed but is there any update on the timescale for the removal of the TAS/TS1 support and is there any documentation available for the replacement ?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreppricingts1
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @andy.sciascia

TAS service will no longer be available as of the end of September 2017. We issued the Product Change Notification earlier this year. You can migrate to Tick History, Data Scope Select, TRKD or Eikon

However, we have not specified an End of Life time-frame for TS1 at this stage. We are aware that TS1 is utilized in a number of clients business critical processes, and so we will be working towards a suitable replacement of TS1.

Be sure to subscribe to our Planned Product Obsolescence for further notifications.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
163 11 11 18

Thanks for the information. I've subscribed to that link. Where can I find information about the alternatives to TAS. We have a C UPA based application that allows subscriptions to Reuters symbols including TAS and I need to implement an alternative for our customers.

icon clock
10 |1500

@andy.sciascia

May I suggest you contact your account team to find the appropriate migration path.

These are some alternatives that we offer:

However, please contact your account team for the list of alternatives that available to your account.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.