question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 4

What is is the version of RFA / ETA / Elektron you should use for MRN (TRNA)

We want to be able to go back and give the users definitively that this is the version of RFA / ETA / Elektron you should use for MRN.

I have gone through that site over and over and I'm not finding any compatibility matrix for MRN. (TRNA)

treprfarfa-apimrn
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@whsupport
Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@whsupport

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

There is no official MRN matrix entry, but one should be able to use any release Elektron suite version with MRN. I would always go the latest release version for the new development, if you have a choice.

Supported RFA versions 7.6.2 and higher will all allow you to subscribe to MRN. If I was going with RFA, I would choose the latest, RFA 8.

Please refer to our tutorials and examples in the corresponding API areas to get you up to speed quickly, for example, EMA JAVA MRN Tutorial

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.