For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 8

World Check One - access historical data

Hi there,

A client has asked whether they would have access to historical WC1 case data via our own site. This could be achieved either through a bulk download of data currently available through the Case Manager (their suggestion) or through having the ability to query for all cases against an account which would make all historical cases available (correct me if I'm wrong).

Are either of these options feasible or is there another way?

Also, how would I go about being kept updated as more features are added to the API?

Many thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
456 2 2 2

Hi @ stephen.davidson,

As per my knowledge you can export bulk cases with details using export option in WC1 application, which is present in the case manager top right hand corner.Screen shot attached for your reference.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Shilpi

bulk-export.jpg (431.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Hi Shilpi,

I've never noticed that option before - I'm just taking a look just now.

How would I best get informed of updates to the WC1 API? I understand that not all features are available via the API and I'd like to be informed when they become available.

Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.