For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 3 3

Does WC1 API screening support batch screening???

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Add more, I mean can we do multi name check in calling WC1 API? Can we create a case which contain multiple names' screening results? 'Cause we have to retrieve several names from a transaction to do the transaction's names checking.

Upvotes
Accepted
286 3 3 3

Hi @108914,

WC1 API supports batch screening.The Features tab at any Group summary page displays the Batch Screening settings.You can toggle ON/OFF batch screening at Group level depending on your organisations requirements.If you are using Batch Screening, you must Add Batch Names. Click Add Batch Names to display the Batch Names section.

Attached the screenshot for your reference.

Hope this will help for you.

Thanks,

Shilpi

batchscreening.png (100.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 3 3

Add more, I mean can we do multi name check in calling WC1 API? Can we create a case which contain multiple names' screening results? 'Cause we have to retrieve several names from a transaction to do the transaction's names checking by calling WC1 API web service with several names for screening within one call.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 3 3

I know how to use Batch screening function in WC1 portal, I just want to know if we can use multiple name checking or batch screening by calling WC1 API web service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 3 3

I know how to use Batch screening function in WC1 portal, I just want to know if we can use multiple name checking or batch screening by calling WC1 API web service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
286 3 3 3

Hi @108914,

Yes you can create a case which contain multiple names' screening results.After creation of any case you can screen that case.Screening the case is the ability to retrieve multiple results from the World-Check database related to that case.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.