Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 27 33 35

Python: Timeout Checking on Port 9000.

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to run a code makes a call to the Python Eikon API. And I get this error message:

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is it because maybe there's another application using that same port?

What could be the reason? Eikon has been upgraded to it's latest version.

Thanks to anyone who can read and help out.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiport-number
captura.jpg (42.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
36 0 2 1

Hi,

I encounter the same issue.

Restart EIKON and try again (or restart your system)

it work for me

Cheers mate,

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
98 27 33 35

Ok, this error stopped occuring, thank you!

But now I'm getting this one and I'm not quite sure why :(

captura.jpg (40.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @aquilesjlp300 ,

Would suggest posting the second question as a separate question, not as an answer to the first one.

Once an answer is accepted, marked as "correct", the community tends to only look at the accepted answer, and may miss you second question on the same topic. You can always refer to the original question by adding a link to it.

Cheers,

-Zoya

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.