question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 2 9 8

Additional query request fields needed in TRKD Search All service for TRCS, CFI & MIC

Hi TRKD forum

The TRKD Search All service is lagging some crucial fields to support the full TRCS (as opposed to the current Asset Category , which is less fine grained than TRCS), an alternative classification support like CFI (along with EUSIPA and similar codes) and market identification using MIC codes (segment and operating).

Bearing in mind MIFID2 generally calls for more precision in instrument classification and market transparency I find it strange that this has not already been addressed in the TRKD product.

Any chance TR will fix this soon ?

Thanks

John

rkd-apirkd
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
121 1 0 0

Hi,

We expext to provide a new search service in TRKD API in quarter 2 2018. The new search is expected to provide complete instrument details as you have noted in your query.

Thank You.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sounds good that TR will address this.

Do you have some kind of document specifying the fields that are intended to be supported ?

Hi,

Sorry for this late reply.

Currently, we dont have the fields document. I will update as we progress with the new search service and have more concrete information/document to provide.

Thank You!

We look forward to your updates on this.

I hope the new search will also address the limit of 4020 hits by implementing paging.

It is very annoying that one can not search for all assets on a given exchange. Say all options on STO exchange.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.