For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 4

screeningRequest with HTTP/1.1 201 Created

Hello, after new case creation, i'm tring to screen it.

i receive header response HTTP/1.1 201 Created immagine.jpg

After some minute, the case result in "Case Created" state. immagine1.jpg

Searching in audit events, i can see only "New Case Added" event

This is my URL:

https://rms-world-check-one-api-pilot.thomsonreuters.com/v1/cases/0a3687cf-626d-153e-98a4-598c0008f3d0/screeningRequest

Can someone halp me?

Thanks

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-api
immagine1.jpg (25.7 KiB)
immagine.jpg (101.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

contacted c3r.api@tr.com, wait for their response.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @mirko.fedele,

I can confirm that there was an issue with the WC1 API in the Pilot Environment where the API was not screening the case even though the 201 successful response is received when calling the API "Screen a Case". Due to which, the audit event was only fetching the "New Case added" event as the event "Case Screened for World Check" did not exist.

Kindly note the issue has now been resolved. I have made few tests and see that the API "Screen a Case" is working fine now and the API "Get Screening Results" is pulling the results successfully. The API "Retrieve Audit logs" is also working fine now.

Request you re test and let us know if the issue persists.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 0 2 4

Perfect, now is ok!

thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.