Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Download bond prices via Python API

get_timeseries function returns yield for the bond. Is there any chance to change the field and get last or mid price of the bond? @Zhenya Kovalyov

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@i.anashkin not at the moment, that is something that will be addressed in the upcoming release, in the meantime you can try something like this:

tr.get_data(['XS0114288789'], ['TR.BIDPRICE(SDate=0,EDate=-9,Frq=D).date','TR.BIDPRICE(SDate=0,EDate=-9,Frq=D)'])
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Zhenya Kovalyov: Yet another year later: has the functionality been included? In my Data Item Browser, I can see `TR.CLOSEPRICE` and `TR.CLOSEYIELD`...

Upvotes
63 10 17 19

Zhenya Kovalyov just checking if the functionality has been added. Thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

@rajanraju not yet, but the solution that I originally proposed should work fine.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.