question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 5 4 9

Some CONTEXT_ID are not found in the data model discovery tool, where can I find the info?

CLK8 publishes a CONTEXT_ID = 4963. But that value cannot be found on the RDMD site.

Is there somewhere else I can find the equivalent data?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apidata-model
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @Ypar,

Understood. To address content / data model questions you can contact the Thomson Reuters Helpdesk. Please be sure to mention the missing document in the Thomson Reuters Data Model Discovery tool.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Would you have a link to that mythical Helpdesk?

You can use My Account to both find the phone number to call the Helpdesk from your country and to submit the query to the Helpdesk through a Web page

Upvotes
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @Ypar,

Looking at my display, CONTEXT_ID = 5357:

ahs.png (72.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

I'm talking about the value in the field. The Field ID 5357 has an ASCII equivalent name "CONTEXT_ID". So 5357 is not the value contained in that field, 4963 is.

To clarify, on the RDMD, you search for the value contained in FID CONTEXT_ID(5357), in this case the value is 4963. The data model documents are named with that value, so searching for it lets you find the proper document. But there is no document for 4963, thus my question.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.