question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 1 1

license key reached it's limit

i was trying to use api get my texts tagged, just several hours it was fine, and afterwards i got the message, says:

You exceeded the concurrent request limit for your license key. Please try again later or contact support to upgrade your license.

why is my license key is expired just after i registered less than 10 days?

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apilicensingkey
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 1 1

no, i didn't reached that documents limitation.

i figure it out myself, i have to put some time space(like 5 sec) between each submission. it will be function, otherwise the limitation error will pop up.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@yang.huaat
I'm guessing you reached the limit of 5,000 documents you can tag per day using free license. If this is indeed the case, your options are to either wait until the next day to submit more documents for tagging or to upgrade to premium Intelligent Tagging service. Follow the link below for a quick summary of the differences between free and premium services.
http://www.opencalais.com/open-calais-products/

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.