For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 14

Can't login to DSS C# example app

I'm trying for the first time, after having had MS Visual Studio installed on my PC to run the DataSelectScope Example App of the REST API, However, I don't get past the login, although I used the same user/pw as the one I use to login to the developer community. What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for help.

Bernard

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsslog-in
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bernard.thouin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@bernard.thouin,

the user/pw you use for the Developer Community is specific for the Developer Community, it is of no use for our products.

To connect to DSS you need a DSS specific account (it also happens to be a user and a password). To get a DSS account please contact your Thomson Reuters account manager.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
45 11 21 14

Thanks, Christiaan, will do !

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.