For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
15 5 6 8

Are custom fields included in the scan?

Hi,

When creating a case in WC1 for OGS, are the custom fields included in the scan, or are they just for adding additional information (like your CMS ID, etc) to a case?

I'm not entirely sure what the use of the custom fields are....

Example 1 if I add an address in a custom field will that be scanned?

Example 2 If I add a maiden name/alias in a custom field, will that be scanned?

Thank you!

world-checkworld-check-onefields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

Hello @MD,

The custom fields in initial screening are meant only for letting the client add additional information regarding the case to identify their cases correctly. They are not included in the search to match against the WC profiles in the WC database.

The only information that is included in the search while screening (initial and OGS) is secondary fields and the name.

So to answer your case, OGS just re screens the case with the name and the provided secondary fields. The custom fields will be retained in the case modified due to OGS as it just adds new results to it and updates the older ones in case there is a change in the WC db for a particular case.

So none of the given scenarios will be scanned by OGS as they are added as custom field.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
15 5 6 8

@Irfan.Khan Thank you so much. Clears things up perfectly :)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.