question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 1 0 2

Request Corporate and Sovereign S&P Ratings

Hello,

I am trying to obtain historical data for credit ratings for both corporate and sovereigns.

For corporate, I used many of the DataTypes available when searching for "S&P Ratings", but I always get NAN. Is this normal? (example:

Rating - S&P Current Creditwatch (Bond)ISPCWRating - S&P Current Local Rating (Borrower)BSPLRating - S&P Current Outlook (Bond)ISPOLRating - S&P Current Rating With Outlook (Bond)ISPRTRating - S&P Historical Foreign Long Term Rating (Borrower)BSPOLRating - S&P Historical Local Rating (Borrower)BSPHLRating - S&P Historical Rating (Bond)ISPHRT

For sovereigns, I don't know what Instrument to use. For instance, for the United States credit Rating, what Instrument code should I use?

Many thanks

datastream-apidsws-apihistoricalcredit-ratings
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3

@amoreira

Hello,

This forum is for software developers using Thomson Reuters APIs. The moderators on this forum don't have the expertise to answer general product or content search and explanation questions for Thomson Reuters products.

For questions such as this one you posted it is best to contact Thomson Reuters Helpdesk by either calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by following the link below:

http://my.thomsonreuters.com/ContactUsNew

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
16 1 0 2

Hello @Monika.Stankovic,

Thank you for the reply.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.