question

Upvotes
Accepted
8 12 13 18

ADS error message: F14: Error (offset <2653>): Invalid data in message.

I’m using an ADS POP trep3.2.1.L1.B1.

There’s only 1 subscriber. It consumes 35000 RICs.

After stopping/restarting my ADS POP, I have an error message for 1 RIC:

<xxxxx.sop.ads.serviceGenerator.adsgp_prod_uk.route.IDN_CONF: Error: Fri Aug 31 12:06:05 2018>
F14: Error (offset <2653>): Invalid data in message. Expected <RS> (beginning of next FID) or <FS> (end of message)

The above happened in a solicited refresh for item IEBFWH241=I MARKET_PRICE Real:Conf(5000).
The data is invalid and the item will be deleted.
<END> 

In the adsmon, I have 1 RIC in “RECOVER” state.

I tried to drop the RIC specified in the log, but it didn’t help.

I don’t understand the error message, and I don’t know how to pinpoint the problem.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@nicolas.roux
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@nicolas.roux
Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@nicolas.roux

From the error message, it looks like that the payload for item IEBFWH241=I is invalid. It could be a problem in the provider (data feed) or ADS itself. Please directly contact ADS support team via Get Support to verify the problem.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.