question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

Historical\Timeseries Economic Indicators

Is it at all possible to do a time series on economic data RICs like USPMI=ECI or is it not possible when the CF_* and Close Fields aren't mapped on TR's side? To be honest economic indicators aren't that great as they don't seem to be consistently populated.

rkd-apirkdeconomic-data
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
206 1 2 2

That RIC works on GetInterdayTimeSeries_4 operation if you choose a Monthly interval and comes back with a CLOSE field value only, returning values like 59.8 for september.

... I do not know what that ric is in particular but I presume monthly makes sense for it.

Different rics will have different intervals available, unfortunately via TRKD API there is no "discovery" api that would let you query whats available without making a real actual data request.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 1 3

Thank you, I wasn't going to get there on my own and had given up on it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.